Friday, November 26, 2010

This is not my story, but it is probably one of the sweetest things I ever do..^_^

Yeah..!! Today my day is better than before..i realize being sad cannot change everything..i have to move on..this is not the end...it was just the beginning, i must learn from my mistake..!!yeaahh!! thats is the better way..!
!
I still believe that standing up for the truth of God is the greatest thing in the world. This is the end (purpose) of life.
The end of life is not to be happy. The end of life is not to achieve pleasure and avoid pain. The end of life is to do the will of God, come what may..ya!! so i choose the correct way right..??ya off course..!! im sure..so start from now i must work harder..this is not the correct time to play anymore..but i must make my day always be happy coz i have to enjoy it..!!

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself, Im not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.


The sun is shining once again,
Forget the past, forget the pain.
Ignore what those people say,
Have a nice day to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment