Friday, November 12, 2010

mOre Than WOrds..!!

"I tried to forget you, and I really tried. I do not go looking for you, but lately, you've found me, and it is very difficult to continue with my day when you will appear. So I ask you to please, let I'll go. Stay away from me like that used to when we should be together. You know how much you owe me, so I do not support the one and let me get over you. "





"We all want to fall in love.Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last moment and hour ,an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our life."

"I don't know what I want to do with my life, I just know I want to do it. I want to see my world .I wan to see every single person breathing on this earth. I want give everyone a hug or handshake and I want to make someone's life a little easier. I want to be different than the people I know because that what make's us beautiful"


No comments:

Post a Comment