Thursday, November 25, 2010

iTs Hard FoR me..!! =(

Arghh..!! i can’t believe it..how come...!! can not speak like i was stunned for a moment.. i can't believe that i was fail in tourism subject..but it not just fail and i have to repeat it again in next sem..its very hard for me to believe that.. its very sad of me, like i wanna cry right now.i don't know why just me had to fail on that subject . I do not expect that my pointer can be like that..its is not like i thought..i don’t know what to do.. not just that,i aslo cannot stay at hostel for next sem.. i had to rent a house for a while..i dont know what to do..!! i wanna cry right now..!!smu kwn2 dpt pointer bgs2 then dpt stay hostel..but me..?? fail then have to repeat,hostel pun ndak dapat..why me..??malang nya nasib..mudah2an ada hikmah di sebalik semua nie..i don't know what to do..blank..blank..blank..!! Ya Allah please help me..my parents pn blank skrng..td when i bgtaw my dad just now about my result,suddnly tears came out from my eyes..!!! for some reason,this made me sad..i wish today it would rain all day, maybe that will kinda make my pain go away... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment