Monday, April 5, 2010

I hate this kind of situation!!

What situation??..this situation.. flu that happened to me has not healed ..I already tired with this situation ,Spitting tired of this .. so Ridiculous ..!!Do you think so ??but I realize this is also my fault because lazy to medication every day .. not only that, every day, I will drink cold water..macam mana mahu sembuh kalau still minum 'sejuk2' kn..tu larr..I'm always aware of my stupidity, but I still continue the habit!!very difficult to get rid of this habit u know??ice cream is also hard to leave..how can I forget the ice cream ..???Can you imagine ..???but today I realized that I should do something about my health .. I do not want to worsen the disease..Maybe start from tomorrow i will not drink or eat cold food again..ok..=) I will try very hard to forget the food..so i have to say bye to ice cream..!!!bye ice cream..!!but come back when I had recovered..hehehe.. I must be go now..k la see u next time..ok..=)..DONT FORGET TO TAKE CARE GOOD OR UR SELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment